This month’s Editor’s Vanity was so fun to do, and look how gorgeous the layout is! I’m a huge sucker for pretty bottles and jars, almost as much as I am a fan of well-formulated skin care with good, efficacious ingredients, so when I found both in one product, I’m in heaven. Here, some of my favorite finds in the latest issue of Composure.
2. Inspired by the ocean breeze at sunset in Cabo San Lucas, this fragrance is as addictive as the bottle is pretty. Spadaro Beso Del Mar Eau de Parfum, $95, spadaro.co
4. I’m a city girl, and this elegant sunscreen doesn’t just protect from UV rays; it goes one step further and protects me from nano-sized “urban dust” and oxidative stress. Elizabeth Arden Prevage City Smart, $68, elizabetharden.com
5. Who needs a separate soap dispenser when your hand soap comes in a pump this stylish? Sabon Olive Oil Hand Soap, $21, sabonnyc.com
6. I usually travel after the summer rush, and this 25th anniversary palette illustrated by Richard Haines is getting me in the mood for autumn in Paris. Bobbi Brown Paris Palette, $65, bobbibrowncosmetics.com
7. Wearing a sheet mask isn’t exactly the best look, but this cushion-y rayon one with bamboo charcoal, sodium hyaluronate, and antioxidant-rich alpine rose is editor-approved black. Vbeauté Deep Sheet Purifying Charcoal Mask, $38 for box of 4, hsn.com
8. A chic mélange of aubergine, mocha, and a hint of grey — basically the perfect shade for fall. Gucci Dark Anemone High Gloss Lacquer, $29, gucci.com
9. Beauty subscription boxes are everywhere these days, but I can never resist special editions, like the September box gorgeously illustrated by Antonio Soares and inspired by fashion week. Glossybox, $21 per month, glossybox.com
Originally published in Composure Magazine.